Hire one of our T6 Campervans
All of our rental campervans are new Volkswagen Transporter T6’s, they are our own conversions and are finished to the very highest standard. We replace our hire campervans every year with brand new vehicles, so they are always less than 12 months old. If you are interested in buying our ex-rental fleet take a look at Vans for Sale.
We have our three most popular conversions available for hire – a short wheel base T6 Tiree, a long wheel base T6 Cromarty and a long wheel base T6 Sanna. They are all very easy to drive, making narrow Scottish roads simple to negotiate.
Just Two Metres High
All our hire vehicles have Jerba elevating roofs, giving you more flexibility and better fuel consumption. At 2 metres in height, supermarket car parks and height restricted beauty spots are all easily accessible. With the roof up though you’ll find almost 2.5 metres of headroom inside.
Beds for Four
Our Tiree and Cromarty vans have two double beds, one downstairs and one up. All are 186cm long with extra room for overhanging feet if you’re on the taller side!
Our Sanna hire van has two single beds in the lower section of the vehicle and one double bed in the elevated roof – please note that the option of making the two lower beds into a double bed is not fitted to our Sanna rental van.
The floor level bed widths do differ though across our three hire campervans as follows:
- Cromarty – 129cm (51”)
- Tiree – 112cm (46”)
- Sanna – 60cm (24”) for each single bed
The seats are made into a bed by simply folding quickly down – no cushion and table jigsaw puzzles to complete.
In our Tiree, Sanna & Cromarty campervans the upper level roof bed is 110cm wide and 186cm long and is made of a beech slatted base. All the roof beds have a high density foam mattress and can sleep two adults with a maximum combined weight of 150kg (22 stone).
What’s Included in your Campervan
We fit every van with high quality appliances and fittings:
- Full Safety Tested 3 Point Belt Seating for 4 (Tiree & Sanna) or 5 (Cromarty). All seats are forward facing and are fully safety tested to European standards.
- Fridge – a 62 or 51 litre 12 volt fridge that includes a freezer box.
- Wallas Diesel Fueled Flat Glass Plate Hob – no gas canisters to worry about and more boot space for your holiday kit. The Sanna van has a SMEV double gas hob.
- Sink & Water – a sink with integral electric water tap and an inbuilt 38 litre water tank. We also provide a hose so filling up is easy.
- Cutlery and Crockery – everything you’d expect from plates, bowls, pans and glasses to a corkscrew, grater, peeler, chopping board and much more!
- Swivelling Seats – the front passenger and driver’s seat both swivel to face the rear giving a communal feel to the vehicle.
- Tables – a detachable table fits along the rear seats and a swing out table is provided for the swivelling front passenger seat.
- Internal Heating – the Wallas diesel fueled hob also doubles up as a hot blown air heater. Just press the switch and you’ll have hot air within 5 minutes. No need to run the engine or be connected to a mains electric supply. The Sanna has Webasto diesel hot air blown heating.
- Porta Potti – if you’d like a porta potti type cassette toilet in the Cromarty or Tiree then we’ll be happy to provide one for you, it will fit either under the rear seat or in the boot. In the Sanna a fixed Thetford cassette toilet is fitted permanently in the rear driver’s side corner of the campervan – please make sure that any porta potti, or toilet in the Sanna, is empty and flushed out clean before you return it at the end of your hire, if it’s still carrying waste then we will charge £50 for disposal and cleaning!
- 12v and 230v – there’s an inbuilt system in every vehicle. If you’re at a campsite with a 230v supply then you can run domestic 230v items from the double socket in the van, if a 230v supply isn’t available then the 12v system will give you all the power you need for the inbuilt lights, 12v sockets and water pump. If you’re not using the heater then the leisure battery will give you enough power for around 4 days without needing to move the van. When you drive the van the leisure battery will automatically recharge from the engine, it will also recharge if you plug into a mains supply.
- Bike Rack – every van is equipped with a fixed bike rack that will hold up to four adult bikes, just fold down the bars and strap on the bikes, it couldn’t be easier. Maximum weight of all bikes combined is 60kg.
A small charge applies to the following:
- Pets – we’re happy for customers to bring a dog, but we do charge £25 for the extra cleaning that is always required! We just ask you to please keep your dog off the seats and beds.
- Second driver – a second driver can be added to the insurance for a cost of £2.50/day.