Built upon the Mercedes-Benz Vito window van, the Spirit is closer to a car in its driving position than a Volkswagen Transporter T5 and offers customers a different choice in the UK campervan market. Crafted to the highest standards, extras and options are also available both on the factory base van as well as within the interior conversion.
View Daytime Living Plan
View Nightime Sleeping Plan
It’s simple to change from daytime living to nightime sleeping - just move your mouse over the headings above to see how the layouts change.
Sleek Stylish and UK Made
Built upon the Vito window van Long version, with sleek lines and a wide range of engine sizes to choose from, the Spirit is a campervan that still maintains all the looks and attributes of an everyday luxury car - the Spirit is not an imported and factory converted European vehicle, but a UK manufactured hand built campervan.
At 1.99m in height the Vito will give you more flexibility than many of its campervan rivals, but yet will still provide enough headroom to seat two rear passengers - both with three point integrated inertia seat belts on European manufactured crash test approved seats.
The generous bed length in the Spirit also caters for taller customers, at 1.94m (6 feet 4 inches) long and 1.2m (4 feet) wide there’s enough room to comfortably sleep two without encroaching on your sink, fridge, hob and storage space.
Back to Top
Urban Life or Wild Camping
With an elevating roof curved to follow the lines of the van, the Spirit looks as comfortable on the high street as it does on a wild windswept beach. With the roof down your identity as a campervan is virtually invisible.
With a driving position akin to any luxury MPV or 4 wheel drive you’ll feel far away from being a van. Engine sizes are available across a wide range - the top performing 224 bhp option turns your campervan into a high performance vehicle.
Costs & Prices
Providing for a wide range of budgets you can choose the specification of the base long Vito window van for your own vehicle. We aim to give you a specification conversion so our base Vito van is upon the 110CDI and includes the following Mercedes factory options;
- Electric mirrors (electric front windows are standard from Mercedes)
- Windows all round (slide opening on the sliding door and on the window directly behind the driver) with tailgate washwipe
- Single front passenger and driver swivelling comfort seats
With the factory specification above together with the standard layout below, the starting price of the Spirit, with 12 months Road Tax and all delivery and registration fees included, is £37,950.
Standard Conversion Features
As standard the Spirit comes equipped with everything you would expect in a high quality complete campervan conversion. The full specification is as follows;
- Elevating Roof - German manufactured Reimo front elevating roof, with large front window and side insect screened vents. Only 1.99m high when closed. Get places others can’t go! Click here for more details and pictures.
- Rear Seats - 120cm wide RIB seat, fully European crash tested approved, with contoured comfort seating for two passengers both with three point inertia seat belt and integral adjustable headrests. Click here for more details and pictures.
- Double Bed - folding easily from the rear seat, the Spirit features a bed of 194cm in length (6 feet 4 inches). Tall enough for nearly every customer! Click here for more details and pictures.
- Swivelling Front Seats - both driver and passenger seat swivel around to face the rear and give a great communal feel. Click here for more details and pictures.
- Two Tables - one for the swivelled front passenger seat and one for the rear seat. Both removable and adjustable. Click here for more details and pictures.
- Hob and Sink - SMEV two burner gas hob and separate sink unit - both with styled smoke glass lids. Click here for more details and pictures.
- Fresh Water Tank - 54 litre capacity located on the inside of the vehicle behind the fridge. This will give you a winterised tank without impacting on storage space. Click here for more details.
- Fridge - 51 litre Vitrifrigo 12v compressor fridge with freezer box. Click here for more details and pictures.
- Cupboards and Lockers - hand built from top quality European double sided laminated lightweight 15mm plywood and finished with hot glued PVC edge banded trim. Click here for more details and pictures.
- Gas Locker - steel locker with fully sealed door and vented through the floor. All gas work carried out by registered LPG engineer and certificated. Click here for more details and pictures.
- Internal Electrics - complete Sargent 12 and 230 volt power system. All 230v work carried out by registered electrical engineer and certificated. Click here for more details and pictures.
- Insulated and Carpeted - all rear internal sides fully insulated with Non Itch recycled plastic bottle insulation and carpet lined with soft light silver grey trim. Click here for more details.
- Flooring - tough, commercial grade non slip and stylish vinyl. Click here for more details.
- Curtains - tailor made to cover all windows and complete with blackout lining. Click here for more details.
Back to Top
Conversion Options & Extras
We recognise that not everyone wants the same added conversion features in their campervan. We offer the following as Options and Extras
- Diesel Fired Hot Blown Air Heating – instant hot air without the engine running. A necessity for winter weekends away. Click here for more details.
- Diesel Fired Combined Hot Water and Hot Blown Air Heating – piping hot water from a state of the art diesel based system. Click here for more details.
- Elevating Roof Bed - 110cm wide double bed with thick mattress and a bed length of almost 2 metres! Click here for more details.
- SMEV Mini Grill – vital for morning toast and crispy bacon! This will reduce the width of your rear seat/bed though by 10cm to give a 110cm wide seat. Click here for more details.
- Rear Speakers - mounted into the overhead rear locker and ideal for back seat passengers.
- 45 or 68 Watt Roof Mounted Solar Panel – increase your independence with a constant top up to your leisure battery. Click here for more details.
- Bike Rack - permanently rear mounted Fiamma bike rack for up to three bikes – no fiddling around taking this on and off, just fold it down, strap on the bikes and your away! Click here for more details.
- Rear Seats & Bed - addition of extra layer of comfort Thermoflex material stitched under the upholstery to give a softer finish.
- Leather Upholstery – matching leather for both the front and rear seats. Click here for more details.
- Accessories – from portable toilets designed to fit under the rear seat, to bike covers, electric leads and gas adapters.
Back to Top