Hire One of Our VW T6 Campervans
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, I am afraid that we are currently now not taking any bookings for our hire campervans in 2020. As soon as this situation changes we will update this page straight away. Very many thanks and we hope you stay safe and healthy in these difficult times.
All our campervans are brand new Volkswagen Transporter T6 vans, they are our own conversions built by us to the highest standard of safety and finish.
We replace our hire campervans every year with brand new vehicles, so any T6 campervan you hire from us is always less than 12 months old.
We have our three most popular conversions available for hire – a short wheel base T6 Tiree, a long wheel base T6 Cromarty and a long wheel base T6 Sanna. They are all very easy to drive, making narrow Scottish roads simple to negotiate. If you’re thinking of buying a VW campervan, this is a great way to try one out.
Every year we sell our hire vans, so if you’re interested in buying either our Cromarty or Sanna hire campervans from 2019, then please just go to our Campervans For Sale page.
What’s Included in the Hire Charge?
- UK Insurance for One Driver – aged 25 to 75 with clean UK driver’s licence. Extra driver, endorsements and/or overseas driver’s licence charged at £5/day. For full details please see our Terms and Conditions.
- Multi Week Discounts – available for bookings over one week. For a quote please just call us on 01620 890374.
- Full UK Breakdown – unlimited mileage too. I’m afraid that we don’t allow our campervans to be taken outside of the UK.
- Pets Allowed – we’re happy for customers to bring a dog, but we do charge £25 for the extra cleaning that is always required! We just ask you to please keep your dog off the seats and beds.
What’s Included in the Campervan?
- Sleeping for 4 People – 2 on the lower seat/bed & 2 in the elevating roof bed.
- Fully Safety Tested Travel Seating for 4 – or 5 in our Cromarty campervan.
- Fitted Kitchen & Storage – fridge with freezer, gas or diesel hot plate cooker, sink with onboard 38 litre water tank, ample storage, crockery & cutlery, pans and kettle.
- Bike Rack – fixed to the tailgate and carries 4 bikes.
- Cutlery and Crockery – everything you’d expect from plates, bowls, pans, kettle and glasses to a corkscrew, grater, peeler, chopping board and much more!
- Independent 12v Electrics – there’s no need to hook up to a mains supply, so wild camping is easy. If you do need 230v then simply plug in with the lead we provide.
- Hot Air Heating – fuelled from the vehicle diesel tank this system will give you hot air without the need to start the engine, it’s ideal for spring or autumn use.
- Toilet Choice – a fixed cassette toilet with a privacy door is built into our Sanna campervan, whilst a portable cassette toilet is available to take away with the Tiree or Cromarty.
- Swivelling Cab Seats – both single cab seats rotate easily to face the rear meaning seating 4 people in comfort is a simple task.
2020 Weekly Hire Prices
During the peak season of May, June, July, August and early September hire periods are normally for a minimum of one week and we do try to ensure that all hires begin and end on a Friday.
|Price For Weekly Hire||Month Of Hire|
For all enquiries please just complete the online enquiry form or call us on 01620 890374.