Try Before You Buy
Try Before You Buy
To enable you to try out our T6.1 conversions and see whether a VW campervan is really for you, we have our Cromarty, Tiree and Sanna conversions for hire – if you then decide to place an order for a brand new campervan within 12 months of the date of your hire, we’ll take the price of one week’s hire off the price of your new T6.1. Our weekly hire charges are as below and discounts are available for bookings over one week (10% for 2 weeks). For a longer term hire quote please just call us on 01620 890 374.
All our rates include vehicle insurance for one driver (aged 25 to 75 years) with a clean UK licence, full breakdown recovery (European travel incurs an extra charge), VAT and unlimited mileage.
During the busiest months of May, June, July, August and early September hire periods are normally for a minimum of one week and we do try to ensure that all hires begin and end on a Friday, however, if those arrangements simply don’t work with you then please do let us know and we will do all we can to find a solution.
2022 Hire Prices
|Price For Weekly Hire||Month Of Hire|
Try Before You Buy – Terms & Conditions
To qualify for the one week’s refund on ordering a new T6.1 campervan the following must apply;
- You must place an order for a brand new conversion where Jerba Campervans supply the brand new VW T6.1 base vehicle. If you supply your own VW T5, T6 or T6.1 to us you will not qualify.
- You must confirm the order in writing (email included) to Jerba Campervans within 12 months of the last day of your hire period.
- A £1000 conversion deposit must have cleared Jerba Campervans bank account within 12 months of the last day of your hire period.
- The refund will only be given if an order is placed after the end of the relevant hire period and not before.
- The refund only covers a maximum of one week of the hire period and will be at the rate paid for the specific hire period in question. Where a hire is less then one week, then the discount will be equal to the specific hire charge. Where a hire is more than one week then the refund will be calculated upon 7 days of the pro rata daily rate.
- The refund does not cover any other extra charges – such as additional insurance costs for driver’s penalty points, second driver insurance, non UK driver’s licence, pet cleaning charge, bedding charge, European travel & breakdown etc.