1. Road Trip Bingo!
Click on our 3 bingo playing cards and print them out to take on your next adventure in your Jerba Campervan!
The Game: Scavenger hunting through your campervan windows!
- Simply get the kids to cross off the object when they see it.
- The player who crosses off all nine first is the winner and must shout “campervan” (you can’t shout “house” on a campervan road trip, can you?!)
2. Sheep on my side!
The Game: Shout when you see sheep!
- When you see sheep on your side of the road, you have to shout, “sheep on my side!”
- Every time you call sheep, you get a point
- If you see sheep on the other side of the road you shout, “sheep on your side!”
- If you say, “sheep on your side,” before the other person you get the point.
Players: 2 players or 2 teams
3. Sweet or Sour?
The Game: Just smile and wave!
- Take it in turns to smile and wave at a person either in another vehicle or walking past
- If they wave back they are sweet if they don’t they are sour
- You get a point for every sweet person that waves back
The Game: Count to 20 as a group but never in unison!
- One person starts by saying 1
- Another person follows at random with the next number and then another and then another.
- Keep going until you get to 20
- If two people say the same number at the same time, you must start again
- If there is longer than five-second between numbers, you must start again
5. Yes or No?
The Game: Mind reading!
- One person thinks of something – it can be anything.
- Everyone else as a group has 21 yes or no questions to try to guess what it is.
- If someone guesses correctly before the 21st question, that person is the winner and goes next.
- If no one figures it out, the person answering has won and goes again.