It is important that when
- Remove surface dust and grit by sweeping or vacuum.
- Apply a solution of neutral cleanser (or alkaline cleanser, dependent upon the level of grease or oily contaminants), diluted to the manufacturer’s instructions, with a spray over the section to be cleaned. Leave for sufficient time to react with the soiling.
- Pick up the solution with a clean microfibre cloth or mop, using a continuous side-to-side motion. When the mop head or cloth becomes loaded, it will start streaking the floor. At this point a clean mop or cloth should be used.
- Where detergent residue remains on the floor surface, the area should be rinsed completely with clean, warm water and wiped dry with a clean cloth.
Polyflor have provided us with a number of recommendations for cleaning products that can be used on your campervan floor:
- Active Cleaner – DR Schutz
- Liquid 99 – British Nova
- Prodet – Prochem
- High Class – Evans Vanodine
- Clean and Strip – Dr Schutz
- Novaways – British /nova
- Powerclean – Prochem
- Lift – Evans Vanodine
Polyflor have a vast range of flooring available for Jerba Campervans. To see our standard flooring and to request a sample pack click here.