2017 Jerba Cromarty – VW T6 Campervan
2017 Jerba Cromarty – VW T6 Campervan
Pictured with a private number plate that WILL NOT be included in the sale.
Registered in 2017 this VW T6 Cromarty campervan is for sale through Jerba Campervans on behalf of a customer. This is a Jerba conversion of a VW Transporter T6 (T30) Long Wheel Base Window Van 102bhp (Manual) diesel engine. It has had one owner from new.
The vehicle is MOT’d until May 2021.
The mileage is: 11,585 (approx)
The following VW factory options on the base vehicle are included;
- 102bhp Euro 6 engine with manual 5 speed gearbox and Blue Motion Technology
- Cab air conditioning
- Cab Comfort Pack – storage compartments in outer side of cab seats, 2nd 12v socket on dash, vanity mirrors, sunglasses holder, interior light delay, 2 reading lights, instrument dimmer, grab handles on ‘A’ pillars, two tone horn & additional noise suppression
- Front & Rear parking sensors
- Cherry red paint
- Slide opening windows in side sliding door
- Full alarm rated Thatcham category One
- Swivelling cab comfort seats
- Heated front seats
- Power latching – Left sliding door
- Mud flaps – Front & rear
Please note that a 5” touchscreen digital radio with full mobile phone Bluetooth connectivity is also included as standard.
The standard Cromarty specification fitted is as follows;
- Front elevating Jerba roof with fully removable Ventile cotton canvas. Sprayed to match vehicle paintwork – giving over 2 metres of internal headroom when elevated and a maximum vehicle exterior height of 2 metres when closed.
- 62 litre Vitrifrigo 12v low ampage compressor fridge with four litre freezer box.
- 129cm wide rear seat/bed fully crash tested by Jerba Campervans to European Whole Vehicle Type Approval regulations. Three integral inertia seat belts and three integrated headrests.
- Complete Sargent EC328 12 volt power system with two 75 amp hr Varta leisure batteries located in rigid stainless steel cages on vehicle underside, full digital control panel with leisure & vehicle battery voltage, water tank level, outside and inside temperature, alarm, clock and programmable feature, full 4 step charge system and in built 230 volt and 12 volt consumer units, 230 volt exterior hook up hidden behind VW offside rear ¼ panel. All 230v work tested and certificated by qualified electrical engineer
- Extensive furniture units on both sides of rear area, under counter lockers and drawers, floor to ceiling shelved cupboard, rear underseat storage,and adjustable tables – all individually cut by finishing carpenters. Constructed from top quality lightweight 15mm poplar plywood with double sided laminate and hot glue edge banded with PVC trim finish
- 38 litre fresh water tank located on the underside of the vehicle with water level gauge and Fiamma 7 litre/minute pump – all fittings drinking water quality approved
- Vehicle fully insulated with Non Itch recycled plastic bottle insulation and lined with soft trim
- Floor lined with insulated foam birch ply sandwich board and covered with tough, non slip and stylish commercial grade Polysafe vinyl
- Tailor made curtains with black out lining for all windows
The following conversion Extras & Options are also included;
- Diesel fuelled Wallas flat glass plate cooker and heater unit – thermostatically controlled hot blown air heating without the need to run the vehicle engine
- Soft and breathable Thermoflex layer within rear RIB beds
- Awning rail along nearside of vehicle above sliding door
- Elevating slatted roof bed suitable for two people with a combined weight of 150kg
- Rear speakers – Mounted in front face of overhead locker
- Portable cassette fiamma toilet
- Removable bed extending system – Extends bed from 6.1ft to 6.5ft