2021 Tiree Ex Rental – VW T6.1 Campervan
2021 Jerba Tiree – VW T6.1 Campervan
This short wheelbase Tiree conversion will be one of our 2021 rental campervans. It will be available to collect from late November 2021 at the end of our rental season, by when it will have driven around 10,000 to 15,000 miles. At that time it will have the balance of both the 3-year VW warranty and our own Jerba Campervans’ 3-year conversion warranty.
This VW T6.1 campervan conversion is based on the Volkswagen Transporter T6.1 Van with a 110bhp manual T30 2.0L diesel engine.
Secure this van now with only a £1000 deposit and pay the rest upon collection at the end of the season!
VW factory fitted options:
- Dashboard cab airconditioning
- Cab comfort pack
- Bright Orange Paint
- Factory fitted swivelling front comfort seats
- Rear parking sensors
- Cab comfort single seats in Simora fabric with armrests, height adjustment and lumbar support
- Factory fitted second leisure battery & charge relay system
- Rear privacy glass
- Power latching side sliding door
Our Standard Tiree conversion includes the following features:
- Fully belted and tested 120cm wide rear travel RIB seat gives full vehicle seating for 4 and wide double rear bed
- Jerba design front elevating roof with fully openable & removable Ventile cotton canvas
- Full Sargent EC328 electrical control & charge system with digital panel & LED lighting
- Full standard Tiree furniture layout in lightweight laminated willow ply
- Full trimming with side and floor insulation
Extra Conversion Features (included):
- Webasto diesel fired hot blown air heating – Thermostatically controlled hot air heating for the conversion.
- Tracker – Requires subscription to activate
- Awning rail – Quickly attach a drive away awning or sun canopy.
- Beech slatted roof bed – Comes with a mattress and slats for extra comfort.
- VW Cycle rack for up to 4 bikes.
- Comfortable Thermoflex bed lining – For more natural support, firmness and ventilation.
Standard Van Features:
Swivelling Front Seats
DAB Radio – with 5″ colour touchscreen.
Bluetooth Connectivity – connect your mobile phone through the DAB radio.
Trip Computer – displays fuel consumption & predicted mileage.
Emergency City Braking – at speeds less than 18mph the brakes apply automatically to avoid traffic queue collisions.
Ordered new this conversion would be £56,000 – saving of £4005
Watch our quick walkthrough video of this in a T6 Campervan by clicking here!