2009 Jerba Cromarty – VW T5 Campervan
Registered in 2009 this VW T5 Comarty is a customer’s campervan that is for sale and we are advertising on their behalf. This is a Jerba Built Conversion on to a VW Transporter T32 Long Wheel Base Window Van, 130bhp with a manual gearbox. It has had 2 owners from new.
The Vehicle has a full service history, it has been serviced as per the service book requirements, and is MOT’d until 14/06/2021.
The mileage is – XXX (approx).
Any queries should be addressed directly to the seller, including any discussion of price and and arrangements for final purchase, and not through Jerba Campervans – we simply put you in touch with the owner.
The specification of the base vehicle is as follows:
- Transporter T32 Long Wheel Base Window Van
- 2.5TDI 130 bhp Engine With Manual Gearbox
- Tornado Red Paint
- Reimo Rising Roof – Colour Coded
- Cab Climate Control Air Conditioning
- Cruise Control
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Fixed Towbar
- Front & Side Curtain Airbags
- Front Captains Seats With Arm Rests – Both Swivel 180 Degrees
Jerba Campervans’ Conversion Extras
See our standard Cromarty for basic specification, please note there may be some changes in our standard conversion due to this van being manufactured in 2009. Some parts, stylings and equipment may not be the same.
- Webasto 2000s Diesel Fired Hot Blown Air Heating.
- Awning Rail
- Rear Tailgate Curtain Included
- Fiamma Cycle Rack – For 4 Bikes
- Flexible Spotlights above all Seating and Strip Light over Kitchen Counter.
- Fitted Tailor-Made Curtains with Blackout Linings to cover all Windows.
- Rear Speakers
- Roof Bed With Mattress
- Roof Rails
Additional Extras Supplied With Vehicle
- Kari-Tek Cross Bars
- Khyam Motordome Sleeper – Drive Away Awning
- Cobra Snow Chains
- Traction Tracks – Roll Out Rubber Tracks
- Water Tank Filler Hose – 6m Flexi Hose
- Port a Potty – Portable Toilet, New & Unused, Supplied With Bottle Of Chemical Additive
- 240v Mains Extension Lead + Mains Connector
- The vehicle has been regularly serviced and maintained.
- 4 new all-terrain “C” loading van tyres fitted in October 2020.
- Full Habitation Service and cosmetic upgrades carried out by Jerba Campervans in November 2020.
Gas, Water, Electrical systems and Space Heater serviced, full interior and exterior valet of vehicle, new LED cabin
lights fitted, and a new set of curtains fitted.