2019 Cromarty Ex Rental VW T6 Campervan
2019 Cromarty Ex Rental Campervan
Bought brand new, currently unregistered, but will be registered on 1st March 2019, this long wheel base Cromarty conversion will be one of our 2019 rental campervans. It will be available to collect from late October 2019 at the end of our rental season, by when it will have driven around 10,000 to 15,000 miles. At that time it will still have the full VW warranty until 1st March 2022 and our own Jerba Campervans’ conversion warranty until 1st March 2021.
£49,290 – Ordered new this conversion would be £53,791 – saving of £4500
The following VW factory options on the base vehicle are included;
- 102bhp Euro 6 engine with manual 5 speed gearbox and Blue Motion Technology
- Cab air conditioning
- Cab Comfort Pack – storage compartments in outer side of cab seats, 2nd 12v socket on dash, vanity mirrors, sunglasses holder, interior light delay, 2 reading lights, instrument dimmer, grab handles on ‘A’ pillars, two tone horn & additional noise suppression
- Rear parking sensors with colour coded bumpers
- Cherry red paint
- Slide opening windows in rear centre panels on both sides
- Full alarm rated Thatcham category One
- Swivelling cab comfort seats
- Upgraded Simora VW seat fabric
- Cruise Control
Please note that a 5” touchscreen digital radio with full mobile phone Bluetooth connectivity is also included as standard.
The standard Cromarty specification fitted is as follows;
- Front elevating Jerba roof with fully removable Ventile cotton canvas. Sprayed to match vehicle paintwork – giving over 2 metres of internal headroom when elevated and a maximum vehicle exterior height of 2 metres when closed.
- 62 litre Vitrifrigo 12v low ampage compressor fridge with four litre freezer box.
- 129cm wide rear seat/bed fully crash tested by Jerba Campervans to European Whole Vehicle Type Approval regulations. Three integral inertia seat belts and three integrated headrests.
- Complete Sargent EC328 12 volt power system with two 75 amp hr Varta leisure batteries located in rigid stainless steel cages on vehicle underside, full digital control panel with leisure & vehicle battery voltage, water tank level, outside and inside temperature, alarm, clock and programmable feature, full 4 step charge system and in built 230 volt and 12 volt consumer units, 230 volt exterior hook up hidden behind VW offside rear ¼ panel. All 230v work tested and certificated by qualified electrical engineer
- Extensive furniture units on both sides of rear area, under counter lockers and drawers, floor to ceiling shelved cupboard, rear underseat storage,and adjustable tables – all individually cut by finishing carpenters. Constructed from top quality lightweight 15mm poplar plywood with double sided laminate and hot glue edge banded with PVC trim finish
- 38 litre fresh water tank located on the underside of the vehicle with water level gauge and Fiamma 7 litre/minute pump – all fittings drinking water quality approved
- Vehicle fully insulated with Non Itch recycled plastic bottle insulation and lined with soft trim
- Floor lined with insulated foam birch ply sandwich board and covered with tough, non slip and stylish commercial grade Polysafe vinyl
- Tailor made curtains with black out lining for all windows
The following conversion Extras & Options are also included;
- Diesel fuelled Wallas flat glass plate cooker and heater unit – thermostatically controlled hot blown air heating without the need to run the vehicle engine
- Soft and breathable Thermoflex layer within rear RIB beds
- Awning rail along nearside of vehicle above sliding door
- Elevating roof bed suitable for two people with a combined weight of 150kg
- VW cycle rack on tailgate with fittings for 4 bikes
- Fully travel seating for 5
- Thermoflex on bed