Tamh - VW Crafter Campervan
Home Feel for Cooking & Lounging
Belted RIB Travel Seats for Four
Fully Enclosed Shower & Toilet Cubicle
Sleeping for Two - Option for Four
Cromarty - VW T6.1 Campervan
Long Wheel Base - 2m high
Fully Belted RIB Travel Seats For 5
Double Bed - Extra Wide & Long Options
Ideal Second Car
Classic VW Campervan Layout
Long Wheel Base - 2m High
Full Belted RIB Travel Seat For 5
Double Bed - Extra Wide Option
Ideal Second Car
Full Belted RIB Travel Seats 4/5
Short Wheel Base – 2m High
Full Belted RIB Travel Seats 4-5
Double Bed – Extra Wide Option
Ideal Second Car
The Mull is one of our VW Crafter campervan conversions which with a novel design that gives a real home feel for cooking and relaxing.
Built on a medium wheel base VW Crafter this campervan features a fully enclosed shower & toilet cubicle, belted seating for four people and two single beds with an option to turn into a double.
£74,950 – inc. VAT & full tank of fuel
VW Motorhome Qualified
We are recognised as a Motorhome Qualified Converter by Volkswagen – a recognition only awarded by Volkswagen to established converters who meet their rigorous quality standards.
We are a 100% Employee Owned business – our staff understand the importance of valuing customers and are fully engaged in ensuring we provide the very best in product & customer service.
Elevating Pop Top Roof
Fitting a Pop Top Elevating Roof to any of our Crafter conversions adds another dimension to the campervan – a deep foam mattress on a 2m x 1.2m bed gives a fantastic private space for sleeping.
Our base price includes a wide range of standard features for both our campervan conversion and the VW Crafter base van – we also offer a wide range of optional features from which you can choose.
Click a section below for more details.
The key standard features of our Mull campervan conversion includes:
Seats & Bed
Fully belted seating for four people – VW driver and single passenger cab seats plus a pair of 60cm wide RIB rear single seats behind. The VW swivelling factory fitted cab seats easily turn to face the rear and make either two single beds or an optional double – with the optional addition of a spacious elevating pop top roof, our Mull conversion will comfortably sleep four people.
Fridge, Sink & Hob
High level cupboards and an eye level 75 litre Vitrifrigo compressor fridge give a real home feel to the kitchen – fold up tables and counter tops provide plenty of flexible work space. A glass lid two burner Dometic gas hob combined with sink alongside gives allows for easy cooking and food preparation.
Shower, Toilet & Heating
A fully enclosed washroom (measuring 95cm x 65cm) with Thetford C200 swivel bowl toilet and full height shower. Hot water and hot blown air is provided by a Webasto Thermotop diesel fired system that gives hot water via a heat exchanger. If you have cold water in your tank then you’ll have hot water to the shower and taps – no need to wait for a hot water cylinder to heat your water up!
Cupboards & Tables
Our Mull furniture layout makes life easy with generous storage cupboards being accessible at any time. We don’t simply assemble premade furniture kits, we scribe, cut and edge band in house – we treat every camper van as an individual project.
Electrics & Gas
A fully sealed steel gas box, top grade electrical parts, full lithium battery system and individually tested certification from qualified gas and electrical engineers are standard in our Mull VW Crafter campervan conversion.
Insulation & Flooring
We don’t scrimp on insulation and aim to keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Our high quality commercial grade flooring is fully insulated, non slip and looks great
- Awnings and Sunshade – full length Fiamma cassette awning that is fixed to the van side above the slide door and opens easily with a turning handle. Adding sides and front panel to make a fully enclosed awning space is also an option.
- Bike Rack – an easy fold down bike rack system mounted on the rear double van doors that can carry up to three bikes double rear doors. No need to remove the rack when it’s not in use.
- Elevating Pop Top with Roof with Double Bed –accessed by a folding ladder to a double bed measuring 1150mm x 1960mm long with a 90mm thick deep foam mattress. Internal head height of 1100mm, feet height for sleeping of 400mm and no bed weight restriction.
- Grill or Warming Oven – if you can’t be without your toast or crispy bacon then a grill may be a must for you – but remember that it will be at the cost of cupboard storage space. You can easily make toast though on our Wallas diesel fuelled hob option, so that’s worth a look!
- Leather Upholstery – change the look and feel of your campervan with full leather seating on the cab and the rear seats.
- Safe Box – with 3mm solid steel sides and a high quality 8 lever lock, our safe boxes are always securely located fully out of sight. Easily big enough for an iPad and other essentials to be hidden away.
- Solar Panel – 200 Watt Roof Mounted Solar Panel – gives you great independence in the summer months away from a mains supply or the need to drive in order to recharge the leisure batteries.
- Soft Thermoflex Lining to Beds – this internal lining layer not only makes your bed softer but also allows air to move beneath the fabric and quickly dry out any condensation.
- Wallas Diesel Fuelled Combined Hob & Heater – for a gas free camping experience try the diesel fuelled hob & hot air heating all in one option – enjoy more boot storage space, an easy clean glass surface, a single fuel source, no gas worries and reduced condensation. There are plenty of positives!
VW T6.1 Van
VW Crafter Van
All our VW Crafter campervan conversions are based on the Volkswagen Crafter Trendline 2.0TDi 102 bhp front wheel drive with manual gearbox and include our standard campervan specification.
To see what’s included as standard and what optional extras can be added to the base van then just click below
All our VW Crafter campervan conversions are based on the Volkswagen Crafter Trendline 2.0TDi 102 bhp front wheel drive CR35 with manual gearbox and include our standard campervan specification.
The following Volkswagen factory fitted features are included at no extra cost;
- VW Swivelling Front Seats – comfort seats with adjustable armrests and lumber support
- VW Leisure Battery & Charge System – 100% compatible with new smart alternators
- DAB Radio & App Connect – with 6.5″ colour screen, USB/iPod connection
- Bluetooth Connectivity – connect your mobile phone through the DAB radio for safe hands free communication
- Multi Function Steering Wheel with Cruise Control – control your phone, radio and cruise control direct from the safety of your steering wheel
- Door Mirrors – electrically adjustable & heated
- Side Windows – fixed glass fitted to slide door and centre side panel on driver’s side
- Low Rolling Resistance Tyres – improving your fuel efficiency
Volkswagen offer a wide range of optional extras on the VW Crafter – below is a list of just some of the choices that are available.
Volkswagen Optional Base Van Extras Include:
- Engine & Transmission – 140 bhp Manual, 140 bhp DSG (auto), 4 Motion Manual 140bhp, 177bhp DSG (auto) & 4 Motion DSG (auto) 177 bhp
- Metallic paint to body work, front & rear bumpers, door handles & mirrors
- Rear window privacy glass with slide opening
- Rear view camera
- Fixed tow bar
- Cab air conditioning
- Heated driver & front passenger seats
- Front & rear parking sensors
- Front & cornering fog lights
- VW discover media satellite navigation system
- Alloy wheels
- All weather tyres
Download a Brochure & Price List that includes all the VW base van factory options for the Crafter
Van Colours To Choose From
The VW Crafter is available in two lengths;
- Medium wheel base (the standard length for our Mull conversion) – 6.0m long (0.7m longer than the long wheel base VW Transporter T6)
- Long wheel base – 6.8m long
It is also available in three different heights of 2.35m, 2.59m and 2.80m. Experience has shown that the optimum Crafter choice for a campervan conversion is nearly always the High Roof version – providing an internal headroom of 1.96m and external total height of 2.59m.
For a detailed set of precise vehicle dimensions please download our pdf
Why Jerba Campervans?
- We are proud to be a 100% Employee Owned Business
- Full Type Approval safety crash testing for all our campervan conversions
- Volkswagen Motorhome Qualified Converter for the VW Transporter T6.1
- All our VW T6.1 campervan conversions are fully NCC Approved
- Good Business Charter accredited business
- Furniture built in house – so we can make layout adjustments to suit you
- Full accreditation for ISO9001 international quality standard
- Our workshop is always fully open to visitors
- All of our new T6.1 campervan conversions are fully classified by the DVLA as a motorcaravan